Frequently Asked Question
Submitting Midterm and Final Grades through MyLynx
Last Updated 6 years ago
There are two ways to submit grades using MyLynx. If you use the learning management system components of MyLynx (you post assignments, handouts, grades, etc. on your MyLynx course pages), you can submit grades on the Gradebook screen. Otherwise, you can submit grades through the Grade Entry screen.
Submitting Grades through the Gradebook ScreenWhen the grade submission time frame opens, an additional link will appear in your Gradebook screen named "Submit my grades." Click the link, and you will be taken to a listing of your students, with their grades and attendance pre-populated based on information from your Gradebook and Attendance screens. Make any adjustments, and click Submit.
Submitting Grades through the Grade Entry Screen
- Click on the "Faculty" tab.
- Click on the "Course Management" page, on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Grade Entry box at the bottom of the page and click "View Course List."
- Click on the course code of the course for which you want to enter grades. If your course is not showing, make sure the correct term is selected in the "Term:" drop down box.
- Enter the grade for all students in the list under the appropriate column.
- Enter the number of absences for all students in the list.
- Click "Save" when you are done.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for all other courses.
If you have questions about submitting grades through MyLynx, please open a new ticket, and choose MyLynx as the Help Topic.