Frequently Asked Question
The below steps will help you add a network printer to your computer.
NOTE: These instructions assume that you are using a Lincoln College computer which is joined to our Active Directory domain (you use your LynxNET account to log in to the computer). If you want to print from your personal computer, you will need to use the Web Print feature.
- Click on the Start (the Windows flag) button
- Search for "Devices and Printers"
- At the top of the window, click "Add a printer"
- Click "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer"
- Click "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- Click on "Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature" and click "Next"
- Click "Find Now" and then double click on the printer that you want to add
- Click "Next," then "Finish"
- Repeat from step 3 for any other printers you want to add