Frequently Asked Question
How do I print from my personal laptop?
Last Updated 7 years ago
Lincoln College offers a Web Print system which allows you to upload several types of files and choose where to print them. You can use this system to print from your personal laptop/desktop or tablet computer.
- Go to https://print.lincolncollege.edu
- Log in using your LynxNET (Computer Login) account
- Click on "Web Print" in the left sidebar
- Click "Submit a Job"
- Click on the printer that you want to use, then click "2. Print Options and Account Selection"
- If you want multiple copies, enter a number
- Click "3. Upload Documents"
- Add files to print by either dragging them into the box or by clicking "Upload from computer." You can upload more than one document to print.
- When you are ready to print, click "Upload & Complete"
- Click "Log Out" when you are done
Supported File Types
|Application / File Type||File Extension(s)|
|Microsoft Excel||xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx|
|Microsoft PowerPoint||pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx|
|Microsoft Word||doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, rtf|