Frequently Asked Questions
Upgrading your SkyDrive to SharePoint 2013
Last Updated 4 years ago
Your Office 365 account now contains the new SkyDrive Pro feature, which allows you to create, upload, and edit Microsoft Office documents on the web. However, you will need to upgrade your personal site to SharePoint 2013 in order to enjoy these features.
- Log in to your Office 365 account (student email).
- Click the SkyDrive link in the top bar.
- Click "My Content" in the top bar.
- You should see a pink banner that says "Experience all that SharePoint 2013 has to offer. Start now or Remind me later."
- Click "Start now".
- The upgrade may take a few minutes to complete.