Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect to the Wi-Fi network?
Last Updated 4 years ago
Lincoln College has two Wi-Fi networks, LC-Open, and LC-Secure. Anyone can connect to LC-Open, but it does not have any security encryption - you should not use LC-Open if you are able to connect to LC-Secure.
Connecting to LC-Secure
- Choose LC-Secure from the list of wireless networks on your device.
- See below for a list of information you may need to enter.
- Click "Join," "Connect," "Save," or "OK."
- If you are prompted to accept a security certificate, or if your device says there is a problem with the security certificate, choose "Accept" or "Connect."
- You are now connected LC-Secure.
- User name: this is your LynxNET user name. This may be labeled as "Identity." On Windows, you may need to add "lincdom\" to the beginning of your user name.
- Password: this is your LynxNET password.
- Phase 2 Authentication: choose "MSCHAPV2" or "MS-CHAP v2."
- Leave all other information as the default.